ВГД требуется ведущий (админ)   [х]
Всероссийское Генеалогическое Древо

Генеалогический форум ВГД

На сайте ВГД собираются люди, увлеченные генеалогией, историей, геральдикой и т.д. Здесь вы найдете собеседников, экспертов, умелых помощников в поисках предков и родственников. Вам подскажут где искать документы о павших в боях и пропавших без вести, в какой архив обратиться при исследовании родословной своей семьи, помогут определить по старой фотографии принадлежность к воинским частям, ведомствам и чину. ВГД - поиск людей в прошлом, настоящем и будущем!

MartinS, Oslo
Отзывы
Друзья
В друзьях
Древа

MartinS

Создайте аккаунт или войдите, чтобы отправить личное сообщение этому пользователю и увидеть его полные контактные данные

Сообщения MartinS (6)

Тема: Help: The mystery of Hans Hansen
16.06.2017, 11:02

I got a letter from the Norwegian Foreign Ministry about Hans Hansen. It was written to a american author, who forwarded it to me. Here are some more details about Hans Hansen after the race in 1908:

"According to records, it looks as though he returned safely to Tomsk in Siberia and later on moved to Biisk, where, allegedly, he obtained a post with a firm named E.G. Morosowa, Nachfolger. AFter that he seems to have moved to St. Petersburg, where, accordign to a report dated 26 June 2011, he operated a roller-skating-rink. His last known address appears to be Kamenino-stropecki, St. Petersburg".

Is it possible to find out something more about him after we know these details?

Best, Martin

18.05.2017, 16:56

Thank you. Do you have other ideas how to find out about their child(ren)?

18.05.2017, 15:22

Yes - your contact was bery helpful and nice. She found three documents, regarding citizenship and marriage.

It seems that Hans Hansen, also written Gans Gansen (Ганс Гансан or Ганс Ганзен), He married with Raisa Illarionovna Smirnova - later Raisa Illarionovna Gansen.

She was a Kovrovskaya philistine daughter and was 21 yrs old in 1898, when they married.

According to newspaper articles, they had a daughter called Lydia, but we didn't find any info on her.

Maybe someone else in here are able to find more details about Raisa Illarionovna Smirnova?

Some rumors said that they were seen in St. Petersburg after the race in 1908 - but I can't confirm this...

12.05.2017, 16:57

Thank you very much!

12.05.2017, 15:27

Of course101.gif I corrected it now!

12.05.2017, 15:13

I am a journlalist for NRK - the Norwegian Broadcasting Corporation - wrinting a story about a man called Hans Hendrik (also written Hendrick and Henrik) Hansen. He was participating in a around the world car race from New York to Paris in 1908 (crossing America, over Behring Strait, through Russia and finally Paris).

Hansen was hired because of his knowledge of Siberia, where he allegedly was living with his family. According to the newspaper, Hansen lived in Tomsk, where he was doing mining. I have also read that he was working on the Trans Siberian railway.

Hansen was also part of a Russian search party, looking for Salomon Andrè, the Swede who was lost in the attempt to reach the North Pole in a balloon.

Hansen allegedly had a russian wife and a daughter named Lydia. He was born in Norway - in 1865 or -66. Then he left for England, USA and Russia.

On the passenger list from the ship carrying him to New York before the race in 1908, his last place of residence says "Tfilis" (I don't manage to attach the picture) or Tblisi.

Do anyone here have some tips for how I can find any information of him from his time in Russia? It is very hard to find anything, so I am happy for any help I can get.

Best, Martin Skjæraasen