На сайте с 2021 г.
2 апреля 2021 11:49 2 апреля 2021 11:51
I posted about this in the thread for Nikiforows earlier using Google Translate before I had realized there was a side of the forum for English-speaking users as well. So I'll post that same message here with the hopes that it will reach someone who knows where to look and can help me.
I am from Finland, but through my mother's father, her entire family is Russian. I've tried my best to find as much about her roots as I can, but I've hit a bit of a brick wall with someone named Yegor Nikiforow.
This is my current progress on the paternal (Nikiforov) side of the family:
- My grandfather, Pavel Nikiforov, born in 1924,
- His father, Sergei Nikiforov, born in 1899, married Paraskeva Sibakova,
- Sergei's father, Ivan Simeonov Nikiforov, born in 1857, married Tatiana Konstantinova (she may also be a Nikiforow, not 100% certain),
- Ivan's father, Semyon Yegorov Nikiforov, born in 1822, married Daria Vasilyeva,
- and, judging by the patronymic, Semyon's father was someone called Yegor Nikiforov, but this is as far as I've been able to go,
I believe they all lived in the Leningrad Oblast / Vyborg area. More specifically many of them lived in a village called Muolaa/Kyyrölä (Красносельское). I have attached a photo of Pavel's ancestors to better illustrate the above list, and to show more info on birth and death dates etc.
I want to know more about Yegor Nikiforov and his parents
Please help me, I don't know where else to look.