ВГД требуется ведущий (админ)   [х]
Всероссийское Генеалогическое Древо
На сайте ВГД собираются люди, увлеченные генеалогией, историей, геральдикой и т.д. Здесь вы найдете собеседников, экспертов, умелых помощников в поисках предков и родственников. Вам подскажут где искать документы о павших в боях и пропавших без вести, в какой архив обратиться при исследовании родословной своей семьи, помогут определить по старой фотографии принадлежность к воинским частям, ведомствам и чину. ВГД - поиск людей в прошлом, настоящем и будущем!
Вниз ⇊

Salzmann - Saratov & Tiflis

Peter (von) Salzmann, born 1897, Tiflis, Georgien
Picture of familytree attached!

← Назад    Вперед →Страницы:  1 2 Вперед →
Модераторы: Gnom7, kbg_dnepr, Andrey Maslennikov
LouiseDK
Новичок

Denmark
На сайте с 2017 г.
Рейтинг: 1
Hello :-)

I'm desperately searching for my Grandfather and our ancestors. My Aunt (in Germany) had this familytree - I don't know when and how it was made.

I'm not sure that they were born ”von”, fx the famous Georgian artist ”Alexander von Salzmann” was born ”Alexander Albertovich Salzmann” (fathers first name was Albert) – but maybe it is Family, I don't know. My Grandfather, Peter, came to Germany sometime before 1920.

Can anybody maybe help me somehow, please.. Where and how to look and which names to search? Thank you.

Greatings from Denmark
/LouiseDK

Прикрепленный файл: Slægt-udsnit.jpg
---
Zaltsman, (German: Salzmann), Saratov, Tiflis
vedra

vedra

На сайте с 2015 г.
Рейтинг: 3381
Did you try to look for here:
http://wolgadeutsche.net
They also have huge discussions on German on their forum.
---
Князь Павел Александрович Баратов
Графы Булгари
Бароны Розен
LouiseDK
Новичок

Denmark
На сайте с 2017 г.
Thank you Vedra!
Unfortunently it is only in Russian, but I'll try working my way thru with a translater-program.. Thank you 101.gif
vedra

vedra

На сайте с 2015 г.

LouiseDK написал:
[q]
Unfortunently it is only in Russian
[/q]

You could write in German there, more of the people speak and answer!
---
Графы Булгари
Бароны Розен
vedra

vedra

На сайте с 2015 г.
---
Графы Булгари
Бароны Розен
LouiseDK
Новичок

Denmark
На сайте с 2017 г.
Very sweet of you, I can see that a few others are writing in German in there yes, so I'll try my luck.

Thank you very much for your time :-)
VC

VC

На сайте с 2008 г.
Рейтинг: 4151
Caucasus calendars could be a potential source of information. These are registries of government officials in the Caucasus region. There are numerous Zaltsmanns mentioned there.
For example - Caucasus calendar for 1911. Page 387.
Department of Justice. Regional offices of justices of the peace. Bashkichetsky district. Court bailiff (?) in the rank of collegiate secretary Nikolay Fyodorovich Zaltsmann.

Russian language Wikipedia page about these registries.
https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/...1%80%D1%8C

Прикрепленный файл: ZaltsmanNF_KK1910.jpg
VC

VC

На сайте с 2008 г.
Other Zaltsmans from the same 1911 registry.

Прикрепленный файл: Zaltsmans_KK1910.jpg
LouiseDK
Новичок

Denmark
На сайте с 2017 г.
Wow! Thank you VC!
With a little luck, maybe those calenders could actually place my ancestors somewhere..

- Now I just have to find all the pages that includes Salzmann's and then find myself a good translater. Tough job, but definitely worth it!

Thank you so much! rose.gif
VC

VC

На сайте с 2008 г.
It’s difficult to translate the old Russian terminology so I just used the closest terms that come to my mind.

Zaltsman A.N. 103
Ministry of the Interior. Dzhevatsk county police office. Police district inspector [“pristav”] without rank Aleksandr Nikolaevich Zaltsman.

Zaltsman G.G. 494
205th Shemahinsky infantry regiment. Captain Grigory Grigorievich Zaltsman.

Zaltsman M.A. 242
Ministry of Education. 1st Tiflis women gymnasium [secondary school] of Grand Duchess Olga Feodorovna. Classroom supervisor Malvina Albertovna Zaltsman.
She might be the daughter of Albert Zaltsman that you mentioned above.

Zaltsman N.N. 329
Ministry of Trade and Industry. Department of mining. Management of oil resources on Apsheron peninsula state properties. Junior auditor Nikolay Nikolayevich Zaltsman.
← Назад    Вперед →Страницы:  1 2 Вперед →
Модераторы: Gnom7, kbg_dnepr, Andrey Maslennikov
Вверх ⇈