ВГД требуется ведущий (админ)   [х]
Всероссийское Генеалогическое Древо

Генеалогический форум ВГД

На сайте ВГД собираются люди, увлеченные генеалогией, историей, геральдикой и т.д. Здесь вы найдете собеседников, экспертов, умелых помощников в поисках предков и родственников. Вам подскажут где искать документы о павших в боях и пропавших без вести, в какой архив обратиться при исследовании родословной своей семьи, помогут определить по старой фотографии принадлежность к воинским частям, ведомствам и чину. ВГД - поиск людей в прошлом, настоящем и будущем!

Black xs, Гродно,Беларусь
Отзывы
Друзья
В друзьях
Древа

Black xs

Сапего Анастасия Сергеевна

Создайте аккаунт или войдите, чтобы отправить личное сообщение этому пользователю и увидеть его полные контактные данные

Сообщения друзей Black xs

Без аватараJoel
Тема: Ведомости справок о судимости
27.07.2019, 18:24

Attached you can find an index to the abbreviations used in the "Certificates of Conviction".

Joel
Без аватараVi-di
Тема: Каленик Степан Алексеевич (Александрович)
7.10.2018, 11:57

Добрый день!
Мы тоже ищем информацию о семье Каленик. Ваши данные очень во многом совпадают с нашими.

Каленик Андрей Матвеевич (Матфеевич) родился в деревне Хилимоны (Хильмоны) Гродненской губернии в 1886 году ( не точно).
Женился в г. Шепетовка, там же родилась дочь Виктория (1919 г.) - бабушка моего мужа Дмитрия.
Каленик Андрей Матвеевич работал учителем в г. Тараща Киевской губернии. Умер 17.06.1933 г. Внесен в Книгу памяти жертв Голодомора.

Возможно, Ваш Каленик Алексей (Александр) Матфеевич и наш Каленик Андрей Матвеевич являются родственниками? Возможно в Ваших поисках встречался наш Каленик Андрей?

Архивы Гродно, Минска и Белостока ответили, что не имеют информации о нем.
Буду благодарна, если ответите.

Без аватараJoel
Тема: ЦАРСКОЕ СЕЛО - отличный ресурс!!!
25.08.2018, 15:02

The URLfor the requested book is : is http://book-olds.ru/BookLibrar...zorom.html
Без аватараJoel
25.08.2018, 15:01

Could you please restore "1903. Список лиц, состоящих под гласным полицейским надзором., 411 стр., 76,63 Мб., PDF."? Thank you.
Без аватараJoel
Тема: ЛИТВА
24.03.2018, 15:33

There are many NEMZERs in the metrical records of the Jewish Community of Vilna. You can find them in the All-Lithiania Database at www.litvaksig.org or at the Jewishgen.org website in their Lithuania database. In both cases, they refer to the same databases for the birth, death and marriage/divorce records. All Vilna records in these databases include links to the appropriate films (not exact image numbers) at Familysearch.org. This should make your search much easier.

Revision lists (revizski skazki) were not filmed however, you can find the names of additional NEMZER families within the ALD. Many were from Novygorod (Naujamiestis), now part of Vilna.

Joel Ratner
Newton, Massachusetts
Past coordinator of the LitvakSIG Vital Records Translation Project
Past coordinator, Vilna District Research Group, LitvakSIG
Без аватараJoel
Тема: Щуковские
13.11.2017, 0:24

Schukovsky can be found at www.jewishgen.org . search the Belarus database and you will find Shmuel Schukovsky born in Karolin, Pinsk uyezd, Minsk gubernia in 1866. This record is also on microfilm.

The death of Abram Girsh Schukovsky in Brisk in 1901 is also found there.

There are a few other records listed as well.

Joel
Без аватараJoel
Тема: Якобсон
13.09.2017, 3:43

Я ищу потенциальных родственников моей семьи ЯКУБСОН. Эта еврейская семья возникла в Вильно (город). Одним из членов семьи был В. Р. Якубсон, который был избран и служил в Первой Императорской Думе, представляющей Гродненскую губернию. Пожалуйста, свяжитесь со мной, если это ваша семья. Извините за машинный перевод!

I am looking for potential relatives of my YAKUBSON family. This Jewish family originated in Vilna (city). One member of the family was VR Yakubson, who was elected and served in the First Imperial Duma representing Grodno gubernia. Please contact me if this is your family. Please excuse the machine translation!
Без аватараJoel
Тема: Памятные книжки Ковенской губернии на Ковно.ру
19.12.2016, 6:02

Pamyatnaya Knizhka Ковенской губернии can be found at my library at the Internet Archive. Go to http://archive.org and search for my library using the term "joelrat1". You will then find a page with the Pamyatnaya Knizhka Ковенской губернии

Joel
Без аватараJoel
11.10.2016, 1:27

Vsia Rossia 1895 can be found at https://archive.org/details/1895VsayRossiya with no advertising, no viruses and no redirection of your browser to a malicious web page!
Без аватараJoel
10.10.2016, 2:49

Pam. Kn. Vitebsk gubernia for 1887 can also be found at the Internet Archive. The files for Vitebsk can be accessed at

https://archive.org/details/Th...skProvince
Без аватараJoel
10.10.2016, 0:14

Some of the files for Estlyand gubernia have been posted to the Internet Archive. You can find them at www.archive.org . Search for the term "memorial books".
Без аватараJoel
7.10.2016, 16:20

This has been a great library. I have followed it since its inception. In order to keep things going a bit, I have uploaded many of the memorial books (pamyatnaya knizhki....) to the Internet Archive. This site may not be optimum, as I understand it is not accessible to eveeryone. Onm the other hand, it is free of charge and does not pass along viruses or rerdirect your browser to malicious sites.

You can find the pamyatnaya knizhki by going to the Internet Archive at www.archive.org and searching for "memorial books".

I am willing to put up more content, but I'll need to receive it somehow. Let that be another future discussion.

Joel
Без аватараJoel
5.09.2016, 21:52

d010,

I'm not looking for anything. I'm trying to assist Любчинова who recently asked about how to access certain maps from the Strelbitsky Special Maps of European Russia.
Без аватараJoel
5.09.2016, 21:42

d010,

My post was referring to the Strelbitsky map set. This is the "Special Map of European Russia" series by Ivan Strelbitsky.

Ива́н Афана́сьевич Стрельби́цкий (укр. Іван Опанасович Стрільбицький) (18 (30) июня 1828, село Голенка Полтавской губернии, Российская империя — 15 (28) июля 1900, там же) — российский геодезист и картограф, генерал от инфантерии (1899).
Без аватараJoel
5.09.2016, 21:33

Любчинова,

Check your e-mail. I have sent the index to the Strelbitsky maps.
Без аватараJoel
5.09.2016, 21:23

I'm sorry to hear that. It has no ads, no spam, no redirecting the user to objectionable websites, etc.

I can send you the index map and if you tell me which map sections you are interested in, I can put them into my Dropbox.
Без аватараJoel
4.09.2016, 15:30

The Strelbitsky maps can be found at www.archive.org . Search for "Strelbitsky" and you will find both the index map as well as the individual maps.

Joel
Без аватараJoel
3.01.2016, 16:05

soulmate21 написал:
[q]
[/q]

Duma voting lists for which town? I translated and databased the Duma lists several years ago for the city of Vilna. They can be found in a set of books for the first, second, third, fourth and sixth uchastoks. The book listing the voters from the fifth uchastok have not been found (yet!).

Joel Ratner
Без аватараJoel
3.01.2016, 16:01

All microfilmed vital records for Krakes Jewish Community were translated and databased several years ago. The translations are online at the LitvakSIG website at www.litvakSIG.org.

Joel Ratner
Former coordinator, LitvakSIG Vital Records Translation Project
Без аватараVi-di
Тема: САЙТ ПОЛЬСКОЙ СЛУЖБЫ ГЕНЕАЛОГИИ И ССЫЛКИ НА ПОЛЬСКИЕ АРХИВЫ
1.07.2015, 10:59

Добрый день! Помогите в поисках прадеда мужа, Каленик Андрея Матвеевича. Родился в деревне Хилимоны Гродненской губернии в 1886 году. Православный. Стал учителем, умер в Тараще в 1933 (Украина). Архив в Гродно ответил, что такой информацией не обладает, ждем ответ от Центра правосл. культуры в Белостоке. Подскажите, где искать сведения о его рождении?