ВГД требуется ведущий (админ)   [х]
Всероссийское Генеалогическое Древо

Генеалогический форум ВГД

На сайте ВГД собираются люди, увлеченные генеалогией, историей, геральдикой и т.д. Здесь вы найдете собеседников, экспертов, умелых помощников в поисках предков и родственников. Вам подскажут где искать документы о павших в боях и пропавших без вести, в какой архив обратиться при исследовании родословной своей семьи, помогут определить по старой фотографии принадлежность к воинским частям, ведомствам и чину. ВГД - поиск людей в прошлом, настоящем и будущем!

GrandGranddaughter
Отзывы
Друзья
В друзьях
Древа

GrandGranddaughter

Создайте аккаунт или войдите, чтобы отправить личное сообщение этому пользователю и увидеть его полные контактные данные

Сообщения GrandGranddaughter (2)

Тема: Moscow Zags archive? Ruza archive?
21.04.2019, 17:02

Thank you everyone for your replies.

Any chance anyone could recommend a good researcher in Moscow?

––

If I can't get marriage certificate, I still could try to find her birth in Ruza in 1903..? (I know the exact date).

––

Also, what about births in Moscow without knowing a name of a church, but knowing the exact date of birth and names of both parents? (for the groom) if he was born more than 100 years ago.

––

And: If I know where a person is burried (which cemetary) would that lead to any publicly accessible information about the person?

Thank you!

Тема: Moscow Zags archive? Ruza archive?
20.04.2019, 17:07

Hi there,

happy to join the group. I am still very new in my research of ancestors from Moscow and I am looking for some help (not necessarily for free).

I really need a marriage certificate from Moscow Zags - the marriage around 1921-1923 - but for many reasons, I have no direct proof I am related to people who got married (my great-great-grandparents). However, I know the name, surname, otchestvo and date of birth of the groom, as well as name, (maybe otchestvo), and date of birth of the bride. I need to find her maiden name in that record. Is there any way to access those documents without being in Moscow and without having a chain of birth records of later generations (which I don't have)?

Also, I would be happy to hire an investigator to look for a birth record of the bride, as I know that she was born in Ruza, and I know her exact birth date, with the month and a day. From what I know, Ruza had 5 churches, therefore I expect the research to be limited to looking through 5 church-books.

Please contact me here and leave your email if you can provide such service or if you can recommend who can. I am not a rich millionaire from the West, but of course, I understand that service is not for free, therefore I am looking for adequate fees.

thank you

K