ВГД требуется ведущий (админ)   [х]
Всероссийское Генеалогическое Древо
На сайте ВГД собираются люди, увлеченные генеалогией, историей, геральдикой и т.д. Здесь вы найдете собеседников, экспертов, умелых помощников в поисках предков и родственников. Вам подскажут где искать документы о павших в боях и пропавших без вести, в какой архив обратиться при исследовании родословной своей семьи, помогут определить по старой фотографии принадлежность к воинским частям, ведомствам и чину. ВГД - поиск людей в прошлом, настоящем и будущем!
Вниз ⇊

Крестовоздвиженский Дмитрий Иванович

← Назад    Вперед →Страницы: ← Назад 1  2 3 4 5 6 7 Вперед →
Модераторы: Gnom7, kbg_dnepr, Andrey Maslennikov
Andrey Maslennikov
Модератор раздела

Andrey Maslennikov

Москва
На сайте с 2010 г.
Рейтинг: 2497

Kelli_D написал:
[q]
This personnel file I got from the RGWIA in Moscow last year.
[/q]

This is:

Kelli_D написал:
[q]
1. It could be a personal file at Russian State Historical-Military Archive.
[/q]

Kelli_D написал:
[q]
A good quality I will send to you via mail. I hope it will be better.
[/q]

Yes. Thanks. I took a look at this file. It is stated the Dmitriy Krestovozdvizhenskij was hereditary nobleman, but there are no file about this nobility status, moreover, there is no Krestovozdvizhenskijs in the list of hereditary noblemen of St. Petersburg region. It is confusing. But there is Krestovskiy (file and in the list). I am not sure, but it could be the case that Dmitriy changed his last same for whatever reason. Maybe not.

I would suggest first to to gather information from at least two files of Dmitriy Krestovozdvizhenskij from Russian State Archive.
---
Уважаемые новички! Пожалуйста, задавайте вопросы на форуме, а не в "Личных сообщениях".
Список фамилий по которым веду поиск: ссылка.
Kelli_D
Начинающий

На сайте с 2014 г.
Рейтинг: 1
For an further order I have to collect more information about the family. It is easier for me, because the payment from Europe to Russian archives was very difficult last year.

What do you think about ZGIA in St. Petersburg? Are there any registers for passports or family books? I know, his father lived in St. Petersburg and his brother Arkadij, too. Unfortunately I didn't find any information about him in the adress books of St. Petersburg after 1910. It seems, that the whole family leaved St. Petersburg or Russia.
Andrey Maslennikov
Модератор раздела

Andrey Maslennikov

Москва
На сайте с 2010 г.

Kelli_D написал:
[q]
What do you think about ZGIA in St. Petersburg? Are there any registers for passports or family books?
[/q]

Yes. They have, but you need to know the Church where Book was written...

Kelli_D написал:
[q]
For an further order I have to collect more information about the family.
[/q]

Sure. When I will be in Russian State Archive I will check catalogs. Will see.

---
Уважаемые новички! Пожалуйста, задавайте вопросы на форуме, а не в "Личных сообщениях".
Kelli_D
Начинающий

На сайте с 2014 г.
Many thanks for your help again.

I try to find more information in memory books and address books, which I found and hope to find more information.

Kelli_D
Начинающий

На сайте с 2014 г.
Andrey!

A few days ago I sent the personnel file to you. Do you look at this? What about the letters? For me it was very hard to read. Can you give me an summary?

Andrey Maslennikov
Модератор раздела

Andrey Maslennikov

Москва
На сайте с 2010 г.

Kelli_D написал:
[q]
A few days ago I sent the personnel file to you. Do you look at this?
[/q]

Yes. Previously, I wrote:

Andrey Maslennikov написал:
[q]
Thanks. I took a look at this file. It is stated the Dmitriy Krestovozdvizhenskij was hereditary nobleman, but there are no file about this nobility status, moreover, there is no Krestovozdvizhenskijs in the list of hereditary noblemen of St. Petersburg region. It is confusing. But there is Krestovskiy (file and in the list). I am not sure, but it could be the case that Dmitriy changed his last same for whatever reason. Maybe not.
[/q]

Kelli_D написал:
[q]
What about the letters? For me it was very hard to read. Can you give me an summary?
[/q]

I can try during next week.
---
Kelli_D
Начинающий

На сайте с 2014 г.
Okay, thanks.

By the way: The family of his wife had a nobility status, too.

During my research I found a lot of Krestovskij. For example I found the site http://okps.narod.ru/. Here Krestovozdivzhenskij is listed, too.
The brother of his wife, Nikolaj Hunnius, is listed in the memory books of the Gouvernement Kowno. Strangely there are entries to 1909 and then he disappears without a trace, too.

I am looking for any ideas where I can look for.
Andrey Maslennikov
Модератор раздела

Andrey Maslennikov

Москва
На сайте с 2010 г.
Kelli_D

I will take a look during next week. Poke me on next holidays.

Kelli_D написал:
[q]
Strangely there are entries to 1909 and then he disappears without a trace, too.
[/q]

Possibly, moved to Siberia. I know at least one family who have nobility status in Belarus and moved in ~1880 to Siberia. Reason unknown, any information about them in Belarus is missed (at least it is hard to recover right know).

Kelli_D написал:
[q]
During my research I found a lot of Krestovskij.
[/q]

I didn't really face with this last name and it's history as well as Krestovozdivzhenskij. A long-time ancestor of Krestovozdivzhenskij might be a priest or a peasant associated with Church. Krestovskij might have the same story but right now, I didn't see any direct connection between Krestovozdivzhenskij and Krestovskij.
---
Kelli_D
Начинающий

На сайте с 2014 г.
Yesterday I found one more note in the memory book of my grandma. She wrote, that Selma (this is the mother of Dmitrijs wife) went with her family to Romania. But my grandmother was confused in the last live years. So this information is very uncertainly.

Вчера я нашел еще одну запись в дневнике бабушки. Она пишет, что Сельма (мать жены Дмитрия) уехала с ее семьей в Румынию. Но бабушка в последние годы жизни была не совсем в себе, поэтому информация очень ненадежная.
Andrey Maslennikov
Модератор раздела

Andrey Maslennikov

Москва
На сайте с 2010 г.

Kelli_D написал:
[q]
Yesterday I found one more note in the memory book of my grandma. She wrote, that Selma (this is the mother of Dmitrijs wife) went with her family to Romania. But my grandmother was confused in the last live years. So this information is very uncertainly.
[/q]

Knowing name could be a possibly great thing.. Will see.
---
← Назад    Вперед →Страницы: ← Назад 1  2 3 4 5 6 7 Вперед →
Модераторы: Gnom7, kbg_dnepr, Andrey Maslennikov
Генеалогический форум » Message board » People and ancestors search in Russia » For English speaking users; Für Deutschsprechende » Крестовоздвиженский Дмитрий Иванович [тема №55525]
Вверх ⇈