Top.Mail.Ru
jmmala

Всероссийское Генеалогическое Древо

Генеалогический форум ВГД

На сайте ВГД собираются люди, увлеченные генеалогией, историей, геральдикой и т.д. Здесь вы найдете собеседников, экспертов, умелых помощников в поисках предков и родственников. Вам подскажут где искать документы о павших в боях и пропавших без вести, в какой архив обратиться при исследовании родословной своей семьи, помогут определить по старой фотографии принадлежность к воинским частям, ведомствам и чину. ВГД - поиск людей в прошлом, настоящем и будущем!

jmmala
Отзывы
Друзья
В друзьях
Древо

jmmala

Создайте аккаунт или войдите, чтобы отправить личное сообщение этому пользователю и увидеть его полные контактные данные

Сообщения jmmala (10)

Тема: Zalewski
22.06.2017, 3:46

Thank you so much!
I have emailed everywhere but no replies from anyone. So difficult to find information when I'm in Australia.
We will be visiting in September and wanted to light a candle for Grandfather and his family.
Your help is greatly appreciated!
Warm regards,
Julia.

21.06.2017, 4:18

Hello,
Please can you answer a "strange" question?
Does anyone know if the Orthodox Church in the village of Lelikov is there and still having services? We hope to visit but can't find out any information about the Church.
Any help greatly appreciated!
Thank you,
Julia.

11.04.2017, 5:33

Hello,
Please can you help find my Grandfather's family. Nikolai ZALEWSKI was born 6th March 1887 in Lelikov. His father was Vladimir and mother Olga. We know his brother's name was Sergei, born 1st January 1896. I hope there were other siblings and maybe descendants. That would be wonderful! We have old photos, but can't identify the people.
Warm regards from Australia,
Thank you,
Julia.

18.02.2017, 5:17

Hello from Australia,
Looking for any information about Grandfather.
Nikolai Zalewski was born 1887 in Lelikov, Kobryn, Belarus. No record of his birth in Grodno archives. Death certificate says his father was Vladimir, mother Olga.
How can we find siblings and maybe descendants?
Greatly appreciate any help!
Thank you,
Julia.

Тема: МАЛАИЧУК
1.02.2017, 3:47

Sorry,
Just noticed my mistake. I meant to say Nikolai Malaichuk married Fr. Nikolai's daughter! We were so excited and celebrating the chance of a big breakthrough with the family. Have already contacted the Archive and waiting impatiently for their reply. Knowing where to write to and what to ask makes this task much easier!
Many thanks,
Julia.

31.01.2017, 2:56

How incredible is that! We are so lucky to have found you. This website makes the very difficult research of families from Russia seem almost easy! Even from Australia. We are very grateful to you clever people! Such a unbelievably happy start to the new year.
Warm Regards, Julia & Vladimir.

30.01.2017, 16:54

Also, Nikolay Nevsky married Fr. Nevsky's daughter, Ekaterina. They were our Grandparents.
We are very grateful for your help,
Thanks, Julia.

30.01.2017, 16:50

Thank you so much! I really didn't expect any reply as we have so little information. You are amazing!
Regards, Julia.

30.01.2017, 3:32

Maybe someone can help.
Nikolai Malaichuk МАЛАИЧУК was born 6/4/1885. All we know is that he was a land surveyor at Saratov Land Surveying Commissions in 1913. Father's name may be Yakimov. He married Ekaterina Nevsky 1/4/1912 in Sobakina village, Saratov District.
Where do we look for information?
Thank you in advance,
Julia.

Тема: Need help to pinpoint some locations
23.01.2017, 3:40

Hello,
Has anyone heard of a village called Sobakina, Khvalynsk county, Saratov? My Great Grandfather was a Priest in the village and baptized my father in 1913. We have tried unsuccessfully to find this place for many years! Any information greatly appreciated.
Thank You,
Julia.