ВГД требуется ведущий (админ)   [х]
Всероссийское Генеалогическое Древо
На сайте ВГД собираются люди, увлеченные генеалогией, историей, геральдикой и т.д. Здесь вы найдете собеседников, экспертов, умелых помощников в поисках предков и родственников. Вам подскажут где искать документы о павших в боях и пропавших без вести, в какой архив обратиться при исследовании родословной своей семьи, помогут определить по старой фотографии принадлежность к воинским частям, ведомствам и чину. ВГД - поиск людей в прошлом, настоящем и будущем!
Вниз ⇊

Khodyrev family

Looking for Khodyrev family in Kirov Region Bogorodsky District

← Назад    Вперед →Модераторы: Gnom7, kbg_dnepr, Andrey Maslennikov
Hoderewski
Новичок

Danville
На сайте с 2019 г.
Рейтинг: 4
I am looking for any living relatives of the Khodyrev family in Bogorodsky.
My uncle was Piotr Fedorovich Khodyrev lived on a commune called Svet (light)
His mother, my grandmother, is Anna, grandfather Fedor Efimovich Khodyrev
Piotr wife, Tatiana, Daughter Tamara, Telvania, son Boris Petrovich Khodyrev born 1943
My father was listed missing in WWII but did not die. They do not know this.
Another uncle Pavel was also missing in the Red army WWII but I cannot locate any information
My last name spelled in the USA is Hoderewsky but it is Khodyrev.
vikarii
PhD history. Мы ищем ВСЁ и находим многое!

vikarii

Частный специалист

Tel Aviv, Israel
На сайте с 2013 г.
Рейтинг: 6597

Hoderewski написал:
[q]
My father was listed missing in WWII but did not die. They do not know this.
[/q]

According to such data, it is extremely difficult to search. Maybe he was a prisoner?

Hoderewski написал:
[q]
Another uncle Pavel was also missing in the Red army WWII but I cannot locate any information
[/q]

In order to search for a missing soldier of the Red Army in the TsAMO funds (Podolsk, Russia), you need to know the number of the military unit in which he served. Do you have such information?
---
Мой дневник Подробности контакта в моем профиле
Альфред

На сайте с 2010 г.
Рейтинг: 45
Альфред

На сайте с 2010 г.
Рейтинг: 45
https://rodnaya-vyatka.ru/places/56095
http://bogorodskoe-zaria.ru/hi...-byla.html
bogorodskoe43.ru/photoal/gall5/1010-derevnya-xodyri-cherno-belaya-istoriya.html

Hoderewski
Новичок

Danville
На сайте с 2019 г.
thank you for this information. I will look at it all. I was able to check the first link.

My father Ivan Fedorovich Khodyrev and his brother Pavel are listed on the bogorodskoe43 site. They were both stationed in Lomza Poland then were called to war.
My father Ivan was captured and sent to Ivinets then to Norway. He was then located in Linz Austria at a displaced persons camp. He
Met my mother, married, and went to the USA. I was born in the camp. He believed his family had all died.

My grandmother's name was Anna Markelovan. Dubina or Djubina is also mentioned.

His family was:
Fedor Efimovich Khodyrev & Anna
Brothers Piotr, Pavel, sisters Antonina and Luba

I know Piotr and his family lived with his mother Anna on the farm and then moved into the city of bogorodskoe.

I am hoping to find any cousin. They were born close to my birth of 1948. I have so little information because my father could not speak of the war and his family.
My wish to to make contact and get some information and hopefully some pictures of my Khodyrev family.

I thank you again. I feel I am so close. I only hope the family will want to have contact.
robinhoodhh
Начинающий

robinhoodhh

рядом с Гамбургом / Германией
На сайте с 2009 г.
Рейтинг: 5
Maybe it is interesting for you to take a look at the site of the "International Tracking Service Arolsen".

They have quite a lot of documents regarding Nazi persecution BUT also a lot of documents regarding displaced persons after WW2.

The contact with them helped me a lot as they have documents related to the people in the DP camps and most of the time the people had been interviewed regarding their family backround.

So nomally you will find not only information related to the person in the camp and his way to the camp but also about his ancestors.

In order to place a request for archival search you have to fill in a form: https://arolsen-archives.org/e...t-inquiry/

It can take some time for them to answer ......in my case nearly a year.

But you can be sure they have information, take a look here:

https://digitalcollections.its...Hoderewski

If you need any assistance feel free to contact me.

Best regards

Alex

Hoderewski
Новичок

Danville
На сайте с 2019 г.
Thank you Alex,

I have been to Arolsen and have received information back from them. It does take a long time. They only have information from the Displacement camps forward. It is all under the name of Hoderewski or similar spelling. I have found that my father's name is Khodyrev and Arolsen has nothing that connects my father with that name. I have his military records and it shows he was born in Shalaevo which no longer exists. One of the links sent to me shows a festival held at the site of this village. I am trying to find relatives (cousins) who might have moved to Bogorodsky from a home built in 1933. this I believe was a collective farm called (Svet) light.

Thank you for your response. Halina

Hoderewski
Новичок

Danville
На сайте с 2019 г.
Does anyone know the name or better yet the Email address of an Orthodox Church in bogorodskoe. I was hoping to write to them for help with my Khodyrev family. One one site I listed my father Ivan's father as Alexander but I now believe it is not and it is Fedor Efimovich Khodyrev & Anna is his mother. I know his brother Piotr moved from the collective farm to Bogorodsk. I do not know if Anna died on the farm.
I thank you all for your generous time.

Halina
← Назад    Вперед →Модераторы: Gnom7, kbg_dnepr, Andrey Maslennikov
Вверх ⇈