Всероссийское Генеалогическое Древо
На сайте ВГД собираются люди, увлеченные генеалогией, историей, геральдикой и т.д. Здесь вы найдете собеседников, экспертов, умелых помощников в поисках предков и родственников. Вам подскажут где искать документы о павших в боях и пропавших без вести, в какой архив обратиться при исследовании родословной своей семьи, помогут определить по старой фотографии принадлежность к воинским частям, ведомствам и чину. ВГД - поиск людей в прошлом, настоящем и будущем!
Вниз ⇊

Looking for Bernatovich

looking for Bernatovich and Misiewicz

← Назад    Вперед →Модераторы: Gnom7, kbg_dnepr, Andrey Maslennikov
Filip Bernatowicz
Новичок

На сайте с 2017 г.
Рейтинг: 2
Hello, I'm looking for my ancestors, they were called Bernatovich (Wicz) and Misiewicz. They came from Dabraulyany, Smarhon (near Svir) and I believe they were Roman Catholic. I have not found their name on the parish list (Svir), however their neighbours were on there. I don't know their ethnicity as I get told different things, I got told that they are Ethnic Poles, but they only spoke Russian and even named their kids Russian names, etc. Could anyone help? For reference, their full names are Józef Bernatovich/Bernatowicz (Polish papers) and Józefa Misiewicz. Thank you.
Also, I got told that they were ethnic Belarusians/Rusyns, what do you think?
vedra

vedra

На сайте с 2015 г.
Рейтинг: 3340
Hello, Filip
Could you tell us more about the approximated decades of your research?
And at least the dates in the Polish papers of Józef Bernatovich/Bernatowicz and Józefa Misiewicz.
Filip Bernatowicz
Новичок

На сайте с 2017 г.
I assume you mean birth dates/death dates?
In that case:
Józefa Misiewicz. Born 1901 and died in 1968.
Jozef Bernatovich/Bernatowicz. Born 1899 (-/+ 2 years) and died in 1975 (-/+ 2 years).
vedra

vedra

На сайте с 2015 г.
I found a person whose father's name was Josef:
Бернатович Франко Иосифович, 1931 г.р., ур. с Ценив Козовского р-на
Тернопольской обл. (Bernatovich Franko Josifovich. born 1931 near Ternopil.
He was Ukrainian and spent years and according to special camps between 1920 and 1950.)

Bernatovich sounds like surname.. It could be a family name too, but are you sure about that?
Filip Bernatowicz
Новичок

На сайте с 2017 г.
I don't think that's him. Yes, Bernatovich is the surname, my grandfather was called Francziszek Bernatovich, born 13.10.1939. They came from Northern Belarus (or so my uncle told me).
vedra

vedra

На сайте с 2015 г.
Filip Bernatowicz,
I'll put a translation of your message in the Belarusian thread (it is here, in the same forum), okay?
Do you understand Russian?

Filip Bernatowicz
Новичок

На сайте с 2017 г.
Yes that's fine.
vedra

vedra

На сайте с 2015 г.
There is no answer from Belarus yet, but it is question of time...or luck 101.gif

Meanwhile,
did you see all Bernatovich here on the site?
This person is searching for some Bernatovich too.
Also they are listed here and one Josef Bernatovich (БЕРНАТОВИЧ ИОСИФ - коллежский секретарь, бухгалтер Ковенской казенной палаты) is mentioned in this academic investigation.
← Назад    Вперед →Модераторы: Gnom7, kbg_dnepr, Andrey Maslennikov
Вверх ⇈