Всероссийское Генеалогическое Древо
На сайте ВГД собираются люди, увлеченные генеалогией, историей, геральдикой и т.д. Здесь вы найдете собеседников, экспертов, умелых помощников в поисках предков и родственников. Вам подскажут где искать документы о павших в боях и пропавших без вести, в какой архив обратиться при исследовании родословной своей семьи, помогут определить по старой фотографии принадлежность к воинским частям, ведомствам и чину. ВГД - поиск людей в прошлом, настоящем и будущем!
Вниз ⇊

Talvik

My grandfather was born in Russia Omsk Oblast. Looking for help and relatives in Russia.

← Назад    Вперед →Страницы: ← Назад 1 2 3 4 * 5 Вперед →
Модераторы: Gnom7, kbg_dnepr, Andrey Maslennikov
Vallokas
Новичок

Kadrina, Lääne-Virumaa
На сайте с 2015 г.
Рейтинг: 4
I but here one more surname. It's Streif.
At first, how you write it in Russian? And the second, if somebody see this name somewhere, please let me know. This is also one line of my roots. But in Estonia is no any of them anymore. And somewhere i read, that in Russia lives some Streif. Where they live, i don't know.
---
I'm from Estonia. My grandfather was born in Russia Omsk Oblast. Looking my relatives in Russia.
Любчинова
Ольга, инженер-строитель на пенсии

Любчинова

Омск
На сайте с 2010 г.
Рейтинг: 7915

Vallokas написал:
[q]
Streif.
[/q]

на немецкий манер я прочитала бы Штрайф... dntknw.gif
---
Любчин(ов), Пострешкин (Пострехин), Свидерский(ой)(ов), Балов, Самсонов, Тугов, Сухов(ых), Табанаков, Пакулев, Суранов, Потоцкий, Чулков, Черданце(о)в, Кунгуров, Buck, Joa, Brinkmann, Kibbermann, Си(е)дя(е)ков, Шляпников, Вьюков, Булгаков, Рождественский, фон Йорк, Костюков
Vallokas
Новичок

Kadrina, Lääne-Virumaa
На сайте с 2015 г.
This family is Estonian, just name is German.
---
I'm from Estonia. My grandfather was born in Russia Omsk Oblast. Looking my relatives in Russia.
Любчинова
Ольга, инженер-строитель на пенсии

Любчинова

Омск
На сайте с 2010 г.
Рейтинг: 7915

Vallokas написал:
[q]
This family is Estonian, just name is German.
[/q]

Стрейф? Страйф?
---
Любчин(ов), Пострешкин (Пострехин), Свидерский(ой)(ов), Балов, Самсонов, Тугов, Сухов(ых), Табанаков, Пакулев, Суранов, Потоцкий, Чулков, Черданце(о)в, Кунгуров, Buck, Joa, Brinkmann, Kibbermann, Си(е)дя(е)ков, Шляпников, Вьюков, Булгаков, Рождественский, фон Йорк, Костюков
Vallokas
Новичок

Kadrina, Lääne-Virumaa
На сайте с 2015 г.
Hey!
Thank to you all!!! Thank to your help found first living relatives in Russia. It's a big thing for me.
Now i hope they remember something more about my roots and can help me with this.

Thank you once more!!!!!!
---
psyandr

На сайте с 2013 г.
Рейтинг: 1605
От Омской области до Красноярского края эстонцы переселялись в Сибири. Думаю, ваши Тальвик добровольные переселенцы (нехваток земель для возделывания, войны). Фамилия Тальвик имеет отношение к месту крепости 11 века, построенной русским князем (Ярослав Мудрый), вокруг которой впоследствии выстроился город Тарту.
Vallokas
Новичок

Kadrina, Lääne-Virumaa
На сайте с 2015 г.
Yes, that i know. As much grandfather told, hes roots are from somewhere around Tartu and Võru. But i need something more, as this surname was given for many places around this cities.
But are they went to Siberia by themselves or they were sent, i'm not sure. As Revel (old) was founded by Estonians, who were sent out from Estonia to Siberia because of Mahtra war (i heard this from somewhere) and as they lived in this village, i can not say, how it was. For this i must find out some things before.
---
Vallokas
Новичок

Kadrina, Lääne-Virumaa
На сайте с 2015 г.
Hey!
Again i'm here and looking for help. Thanks to you all help i found my relatives and now i have much more information about them. But with my roots i'm almost in same palace. But now maybe you can help me again.
About Peeter Talvik (my grandfathers father) i found out, that he had a lot of land and was quite rich in this area. And also i know, that he died about in 1922 or 1923. And one of Peeters granddaughters (borned after death of Peeter) remembers, that at home or with others nobody talked about Peeter Talvik and his death. Even grandmother Miina. Also there is no grave of Peeter. And from somewhere she remembers words like "they took him away" or "he was missing". And about in 1922-1923 his wife Miina had to give all land away to (how is it in English, kolhoos). From all that there is one version. Maybe Soviet KGB (or some other organisation) arrested him or just killed? Is there any possibilities to find out something about that? Anything?
---
saska
Новичок

Омск
На сайте с 2015 г.
Рейтинг: 8
Tere, Vallokas! Minu vanaema elab Novõis Revelis ja ma uurin lugu minu perekonna ka. Ma alustan (tahan) tulema Omskisse Ajaloolinesse Arhiivisse ja Kalachinskisse Arhiivisse. Aga ma ei tea millal ma võin. Küllap, 2-3 kuu pärast.

Nagunii, ma võin järele vaatama teie sugulasede ka. Kirjuta, palun, taas kord, kõik nimed, perekonnanimed, aastad ja asula kes te teate.

>>Maybe Soviet KGB (or some other organisation) arrested him or just killed?
Võimalik, kuid suuri repressioonid on hakkanud lõppus 20x aastat.

---------
Hi there! My grandmother born and living in Novii Revel, and now I'm learning my roots too. I want to come to Omsk historical archive and Archive of Kalachinsk. But actually I don't know when I will have free time for it. Maybe in 2-3 months, I don't know.

Anyway, I can check your roots too. Please write again all names and second names that you interested in. Also I need all years (roughly speaking) and places that your roots were and lived.

>>Maybe Soviet KGB (or some other organisation) arrested him or just killed?
It's quite possible, but mass repressions have began only in the end of the 20s.

---------

PS: Sorry for post in 2 languages. When I was replying I was not sure that you will understand me, therefore I write post in eesti and english.
PS2: By the way, about "he had a lot of land and was quite rich in this area". Almost all estonians was rich in this area 101.gif Russian Empire was giving good credits and lands for emigrants. Also, as say my grandmother, estonians was knowing many technologies of cultivation, leather processing, etc. For example, as grandmother says, that russians was bringing the fur and fell, and then estonians sewed clothes.
Ampel

Частный специалист

На сайте с 2007 г.
Рейтинг: 1224

Vallokas написал:
[q]
One more question. How you write names Braže and Treier in Russian?
[/q]

Любчинова написал:
[q]
Могу только предположить, что первое (фамилия или имя?) Брас или Браз и вторая фамилия Трейер или Триер
[/q]

Браже и Трейер
← Назад    Вперед →Страницы: ← Назад 1 2 3 4 * 5 Вперед →
Модераторы: Gnom7, kbg_dnepr, Andrey Maslennikov
Вверх ⇈