Всероссийское Генеалогическое Древо
На сайте ВГД собираются люди, увлеченные генеалогией, историей, геральдикой и т.д. Здесь вы найдете собеседников, экспертов, умелых помощников в поисках предков и родственников. Вам подскажут где искать документы о павших в боях и пропавших без вести, в какой архив обратиться при исследовании родословной своей семьи, помогут определить по старой фотографии принадлежность к воинским частям, ведомствам и чину. ВГД - поиск людей в прошлом, настоящем и будущем!
Вниз ⇊

Крестовоздвиженский Дмитрий Иванович

← Назад    Вперед →Страницы: ← Назад 1 2 3 4 5 6 * 7 Вперед →
Модераторы: Gnom7, kbg_dnepr, Andrey Maslennikov
Kelli_D
Начинающий

На сайте с 2014 г.
Рейтинг: 1
No he died at the age of 24 years.
According to family lore, he died in a duel, but official it was suicide.
Kelli_D
Начинающий

На сайте с 2014 г.
Hi,

after researching now I know, that Dmitry Krestovozdivzhenskiy was born in Kostroma. Later the family moved to St. Petersburg. Where I can find the family book of him? If any book does exist. In Kostroma or in St. Petersburg?
Andrey Maslennikov
Модератор раздела

Andrey Maslennikov

Москва
На сайте с 2010 г.
Рейтинг: 2496
Hi,

There was no family book which follows a family from place to place. However, when a family was moving to another place they should be registered. A sort of family book (ревизская сказка) should be written with information about all arrived to a new place family member. It was stored in a sort of city administration.

Also, there are were state revisions (last with saved personal information is dated by 1858). Cities after 1858 sometimes organized such local revisions. They are also located in fonds of city administration.

Finally, you could find the information in Kostroma and St. Petersburg as well, the question is about date.
---
Уважаемые новички! Пожалуйста, задавайте вопросы на форуме, а не в "Личных сообщениях".
Список фамилий по которым веду поиск: ссылка.
Kelli_D
Начинающий

На сайте с 2014 г.
Thank you for your answer, Andrey!

Hm...okay. Now I have to check the certificates of the births again, if I find information about the year.

Update:
Okay I found a notice in a birth certificate in 1868 about this church:
http://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%...0%D0%B3%29

Andrey Maslennikov
Модератор раздела

Andrey Maslennikov

Москва
На сайте с 2010 г.
Hi, I am not sure which church is of your interest, but you should look its books here: http://spbarchives.ru/web/grou...h=wUYGF02Y

P.S. Sorry for the late response.
---
Уважаемые новички! Пожалуйста, задавайте вопросы на форуме, а не в "Личных сообщениях".
Kelli_D
Начинающий

На сайте с 2014 г.
Hey Andrey,
thanks for your help and answer.
In the last days I translated the file of the novality status of the Krestovozdvizhenskij family and I have new information:

I have all children of Ivan Diomidovic:

Arkadij Ivanovic was born on 07 Sept. 1865 in the Borisoglebsikj church in Kostroma,
Dmitriy Ivanovic was born on 21 Sept. 1866 in the same church,
Aleksandr Ivanovic was born on 22 Nov. 1868 in the Vvedenskij church (on the St. Peterburger side) in St. Peterburg,
Michail Ivanovic was born on 05 Sept. 1872 in the Blagovledenskij cathedral in Shlisselburg.

There are three daughters:
Elisaveta Ivanovna was born on 19 April 1877,
Valentina Ivanovna was born on 10 Dez. 1882,
Anastasia Ivanovna was born on 04 March 1885.
Here I don't any information about the birth places.

Maybe someone has other information, too.
Andrey Maslennikov
Модератор раздела

Andrey Maslennikov

Москва
На сайте с 2010 г.

Kelli_D написал:
[q]
Borisoglebsikj church in Kostroma,
[/q]

You may ask The Kostroma Regional Archive to look for the Krestovozdvizhensky family list at the 10th Russian State Revision dated approx 1858/1860. Most probably you will know about Ivan relatives, since I think they were live in Kostroma.
---
Kelli_D
Начинающий

На сайте с 2014 г.
Thanks, but at the moment I will check fonds to get information of Dmitrij and where he is gone with his family.

I got the death certificate of Nikolaj Hunnius in Germany, and there aren't further information about his family, only that he married in Slonim.

adroff

adroff

На сайте с 2009 г.
Рейтинг: 876

Kelli_D написал:
[q]
In the last days I translated the file of the novality status of the Krestovozdvizhenskij family and I have new information:I have all children of Ivan Diomidovic:
[/q]

Hier ist noch zu Ivan Diomidovic:

Ivan Diomidovic Krestovosdvishenski, Staatsrat
* 07.09.1844 - + 08.07.1900, St. Petersburg (Smolensker orthodox Friedhof)

Frau Nadeshda Timofeevna + 29.10.1885, 51 Jahre alt, St. Petersburg (Smolensker orthodox Friedhof)

Tochter Anasstasia * 04.03.1885 - +10.03.1896, St. Petersburg (Smolensker orthodox Friedhof)
---
Ищу информацию по следующим фамилиям:
Якуше(o)в, Мазунин = Пермский край
Адров = Мелитополь, Орловская, Челябинская и Тюменская области, Харбин
Соловьевы, Новиковы = Орловская обл.
Kelli_D
Начинающий

На сайте с 2014 г.
Hallo adroff,

könnte es sich bei Nadeshda Timofeevna's Todesjahr um 1885 handeln?
← Назад    Вперед →Страницы: ← Назад 1 2 3 4 5 6 * 7 Вперед →
Модераторы: Gnom7, kbg_dnepr, Andrey Maslennikov
Генеалогический форум » Message board » People and ancestors search in Russia » For English speaking users; Für Deutschsprechende » Крестовоздвиженский Дмитрий Иванович [тема №55525]
Вверх ⇈