ВГД требуется ведущий (админ)   [х]
Всероссийское Генеалогическое Древо
На сайте ВГД собираются люди, увлеченные генеалогией, историей, геральдикой и т.д. Здесь вы найдете собеседников, экспертов, умелых помощников в поисках предков и родственников. Вам подскажут где искать документы о павших в боях и пропавших без вести, в какой архив обратиться при исследовании родословной своей семьи, помогут определить по старой фотографии принадлежность к воинским частям, ведомствам и чину. ВГД - поиск людей в прошлом, настоящем и будущем!
Вниз ⇊

Крестовоздвиженский Дмитрий Иванович

← Назад    Вперед →Страницы: ← Назад 1 2 3 4 * 5 6 7 Вперед →
Модераторы: Gnom7, kbg_dnepr, Andrey Maslennikov
Kelli_D
Начинающий

На сайте с 2014 г.
Рейтинг: 1
I will send the file via mail!
Andrey Maslennikov
Модератор раздела

Andrey Maslennikov

Москва
На сайте с 2010 г.
Рейтинг: 2497

Kelli_D написал:
[q]
I will send the file via mail!
[/q]

got it.

About Nikolay Evald (Ivan) von Hunnius. (link: http://regiment.ru/bio/G/80.htm). See here: rosgenea.ru/?alf=4&serchcatal=%C3%F3%ED%ED%E8%F3%F1&r=4.
He dies in 1957 in Germany, he was serving in White army during Russian Civil war. Source is the Volkov's book Officers of Army Cavalry. It also states that Nikolay serves in Zaamurskiy kray (Siberia). So that could be the reason why his personal file is ended by 1908. He might be send at that time to a new place in Siberia. I am not able to recognize the lastly mentioned name of troops where he was a commander in his personal file.

He is in the Calendar of Kovenskaya gubernia for 1908 and 1909 but not for 1910.

btw.

link - personal file of von Hunnius Karl Robert Emmanuil Fedor. Fedor is the middle name, dated 1900.

http://opisi.garf.su/default.a...elo=253921 - Is also his personal file as policeman dated 1905
---
Уважаемые новички! Пожалуйста, задавайте вопросы на форуме, а не в "Личных сообщениях".
Список фамилий по которым веду поиск: ссылка.
Kelli_D
Начинающий

На сайте с 2014 г.

Andrey Maslennikov написал:
[q]
About Nikolay Evald (Ivan) von Hunnius. (link: http://regiment.ru/bio/G/80.htm). See here: rosgenea.ru/?alf=4&...1&r=4.
He dies in 1957 in Germany, he was serving in White army during Russian Civil war. Source is the Volkov's book Officers of Army Cavalry. It also states that Nikolay serves in Zaamurskiy kray (Siberia). So that could be the reason why his personal file is ended by 1908. He might be send at that time to a new place in Siberia. I am not able to recognize the lastly mentioned name of troops where he was a commander in his personal file.

He is in the Calendar of Kovenskaya gubernia for 1908 and 1909 but not for 1910.

btw.

link - personal file of von Hunnius Karl Robert Emmanuil Fedor. Fedor is the middle name, dated 1900.

http://opisi.garf.su/default.a...elo=253921 - Is also his personal file as policeman dated 1905
[/q]

Many thanks!

I don't open the first link.

But now I have to look for further information in Germany. Well it should be easier to find more information.

At the moment I don't know, how Karl Robert Emmanuil Fedor is related to Nikolaj. But in Germany there are "Deutsches Geschlechterbücher", where the history of the Hunnius familiy is described.
Andrey Maslennikov
Модератор раздела

Andrey Maslennikov

Москва
На сайте с 2010 г.

Kelli_D написал:
[q]
Many thanks!
[/q]

You are welcome

Kelli_D написал:
[q]
But now I have to look for further information in Germany. Well it should be easier to find more information.
[/q]

About Nikolay it should be a record at White Army Catalog at Russian State Archive.
---
Уважаемые новички! Пожалуйста, задавайте вопросы на форуме, а не в "Личных сообщениях".
Kelli_D
Начинающий

На сайте с 2014 г.
I wrote an email to the city archives in Geesthacht, where Nikolaj died. I hope, he is the right one, because it is possible to find more about his parents and about his own family, too.

Andrey, you are right!

I found an entry of him:

Прикрепленный файл: Nikolaj Hunnius.jpg
Kelli_D
Начинающий

На сайте с 2014 г.
Hallo!

I have a question again. Does somebody knows, where the 21. Muromskij Infantry Regiment in 1869 was stationed?

Many thanks for help, again!
Andrey Maslennikov
Модератор раздела

Andrey Maslennikov

Москва
На сайте с 2010 г.

Kelli_D написал:
[q]
21. Muromskij Infantry Regiment in 1869 was stationed?
[/q]

In 1863/1864 this regiment was in Poland. It was used for suppression of the uprising. Unfortunately I cannot find any information about 1869. It seems to me that in 1969 it should be stayed in Murom, but I am not sure.

Kelli_D написал:
[q]
Andrey, you are right!

I found an entry of him:
[/q]

There is an interesting information, at least for me it is new about Nikolay von Gunnius.

1. With pencil edits: Nikolay is the son of hereditary nobility at Estlyandskaya Gugernia (Governorate of Estonia).
2. His service in OKPS starts in 1902 and in 1909 in Siberia region. In addition he was sent to Harbin Police Dept. in 1913!!!!! Look here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harbin_Russians

About hereditary nobility. In Russian Historical Archive (St. Petersburg) two files of Gunnius are located. fond 1343 opis 19 files 5432, 5433. and in fond 1343 opis 35 file 6840 is also about Gunnius. The last one is mos probably is a short file.

Прикрепленный файл: Untitled.png
---
Kelli_D
Начинающий

На сайте с 2014 г.
Thanks for your answer!

The father of Nikolay was born in Haapsalu / Estonia. In 1854 he went to Poland and all the children were born there. In 1890 he went back to Estonia and died in August. All the sons were in the army.

The Hunnius (Gunnius) family in St. Petersburg are relatives of Ewald Hunnius, because Ewald had got 15 brothers and sisters. But I'm only researching for the family of Ewald. Because I'm still searching for the Krestovozdivzhenskij family. Last week I informed me of options of the search in the Russian Historical Archive in St. Petersburg
Andrey Maslennikov
Модератор раздела

Andrey Maslennikov

Москва
На сайте с 2010 г.

Kelli_D написал:
[q]
But I'm only researching for the family of Ewald.
[/q]

Typically in such type of archive files listed all family members.

Did i told you that there is a file of Krestovozdvizhenskij family got hereditary nobility? Russian State Historical Archive fond 1343 opis 36 file 12785. See attached image

Прикрепленный файл: Untitled.png
---
Kelli_D
Начинающий

На сайте с 2014 г.

Andrey Maslennikov написал:
[q]
[/q]

No, you didn't, but it is great! Maybe there are also information about Dmitryj!

Well, it seems, that I need also somebody, who goes into the Russian Historical Archive. In St. Petersburg?
← Назад    Вперед →Страницы: ← Назад 1 2 3 4 * 5 6 7 Вперед →
Модераторы: Gnom7, kbg_dnepr, Andrey Maslennikov
Генеалогический форум » Message board » People and ancestors search in Russia » For English speaking users; Für Deutschsprechende » Крестовоздвиженский Дмитрий Иванович [тема №55525]
Вверх ⇈