ВГД требуется ведущий (админ)   [х]
Всероссийское Генеалогическое Древо
На сайте ВГД собираются люди, увлеченные генеалогией, историей, геральдикой и т.д. Здесь вы найдете собеседников, экспертов, умелых помощников в поисках предков и родственников. Вам подскажут где искать документы о павших в боях и пропавших без вести, в какой архив обратиться при исследовании родословной своей семьи, помогут определить по старой фотографии принадлежность к воинским частям, ведомствам и чину. ВГД - поиск людей в прошлом, настоящем и будущем!
Вниз ⇊

Крестовоздвиженский Дмитрий Иванович

← Назад    Вперед →Страницы: ← Назад 1 2 3 * 4 5 6 7 Вперед →
Модераторы: Gnom7, kbg_dnepr, Andrey Maslennikov
Kelli_D
Начинающий

На сайте с 2014 г.
Рейтинг: 1
No, he isn't his brother, that I know.

Evald Gunnius had got four children: a daughter, who was married to Dmitri Krestovozdivzhenski and three sons:
Arthur Robert Emanuel, * 1864 + 1888 in Moscow. He was an lieutnant of the 12. Astrachanskij polk.
Konstantin Leonhard, * 1869 + 1900-1910.
Nikolaj, *1877 + unkown. He was in 5. Gorzdinsky polk of OKPS.

Andrey Maslennikov
Модератор раздела

Andrey Maslennikov

Москва
На сайте с 2010 г.
Рейтинг: 2497

Kelli_D написал:
[q]
No, he doesn't his brother, that I know.
[/q]

Ohh.. Ok. I thought that Lonhard is a middle name - the name of father, bu it seems to me know it is a part of a complex given name.

Kelli_D написал:
[q]
Nikolaj, *1877 + unkown. He was in 5. Gorzdinsky polk of OKPS.
[/q]

Did he live in Leningrad (Petrograd/St. Petersburg) after 1917? I have a record of Vozdvizhensky Nikolay, livin in 1917 in Petrogradю
He was a member of Communistic Party with personal number #754350.
---
Уважаемые новички! Пожалуйста, задавайте вопросы на форуме, а не в "Личных сообщениях".
Список фамилий по которым веду поиск: ссылка.
Kelli_D
Начинающий

На сайте с 2014 г.
Oh sorry. Yes it is the complex given name.

So I try an inquiry to the RGWIA again. Or do you know someone, who would be looking for me at the RGWIA?
Andrey Maslennikov
Модератор раздела

Andrey Maslennikov

Москва
На сайте с 2010 г.

Kelli_D написал:
[q]
Or do you know someone, who would be looking for me at the RGWIA?
[/q]

I post in RGVIA forum here: https://forum.vgd.ru/post/174/15756/p1665065.htm#pp1665065

Will see, who could help you.
---
Уважаемые новички! Пожалуйста, задавайте вопросы на форуме, а не в "Личных сообщениях".
Kelli_D
Начинающий

На сайте с 2014 г.
Ah, okay.

Thank you for your help, Andrey!
Kelli_D
Начинающий

На сайте с 2014 г.
Hello!

Which materials I can find in the Russian Archives for family history? For example, family books, pasports, church records? There are fonds, where I can find, when Dmitrij Krestovozdvizhenskij leaved Russia? Where should I contact? The Central State Historical Archiv in St. Petersburg?

Many thanks, again for help!
Andrey Maslennikov
Модератор раздела

Andrey Maslennikov

Москва
На сайте с 2010 г.
Hi!

Kelli_D написал:
[q]
Which materials I can find in the Russian Archives for family history? For example, family books, pasports, church records?
[/q]

There are many docs. Most of them are located in the corresponding regional state archives. For the success search you have to know the territory name, church name (typically) and dates.

Kelli_D написал:
[q]
There are fonds, where I can find, when Dmitrij Krestovozdvizhenskij leaved Russia?
[/q]

There are three ways.

1. If he leaved Russia during Civil War in 1917-1922 than most possibly his name will be in catalog at Russian State Archive. I already mentioned it to you before and I remember that I promised to look over this catalog but I simply don't have time right now to visit this archive, unfortunately.
2. When he arrived somewhere it must be recorded in passengers lists or immigration records. Ancestry.com or a similiar web-site might help you.
3. If he leaved Russia before 1917 then there are possibly should be a record either at customs service (regional archives, Russian State Archives, Russian State Historical Archive) or, possibly, in docs of Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Russian Empire. There is a special archive called the Archive of Foreign Policy of Russian Empire. It is located in Moscow and is a part of Ministry of Foreign Affairs. I do not know about what information is stored here. AFP of Russian Federation stores docs starting from 1917 and AFP of Russian Empire stores docs before 1917. I did research in the Archive of Foreign Policy of Russian Federation and work here is completely different from any other archives in Russia, which are belongs to the Russian Federal Archive Service.

P.S. I also interested in same type information (when my ancestor leaved Russia) before 1917 but to be honest, right now I don't have any exact idea how I can find it.

Again, you have to clearly state a clear goal, for example "I want to find a birth record of .....". Then you can find where (with advice of this board users) this information at least have to be stored. I understand that you are in general looks for a great amount of information but it is crucial in family research in Russia to divide your search in small parts. This is how it works in Russia. The biggest problem in Russia is that due to our history the archive docs were moved from one archive to another and also due to change in region borders some docs might be stored in a regional archive associated with regional borders, which were in past.

Feel free to ask questions. I will be personally happy to help you!

P.P.S.: Maybe you noticed that in St. Petersburg address book of 1909 and 1910 has a record of Arkadiy Ivanovich Krestovozdvizhenskiy, Podpolkovnik (military rank lower than Colonel), dies in 1909/1910. His wife Anna Timofeevna.

Andrey
---
Kelli_D
Начинающий

На сайте с 2014 г.

Andrey Maslennikov написал:
[q]
P.P.S.: Maybe you noticed that in St. Petersburg address book of 1909 and 1910 has a record of Arkadiy Ivanovich Krestovozdvizhenskiy, Podpolkovnik (military rank lower than Colonel), dies in 1909/1910. His wife Anna Timofeevna.
[/q]

Andrey! Many thanks for your answers.

This entry I know and in 1910 I found Dmitrij Krestovozdwizhenski (1910 Krestowozdwiżenskij Dmitrij: podpolkovnik, Zagorodnyj 43, St. Peterburg). Where do you know about Arkadiy's death? Because it could be the reason, why Dmitrij was in St. Petersburg in 1910?
Andrey Maslennikov
Модератор раздела

Andrey Maslennikov

Москва
На сайте с 2010 г.

Kelli_D написал:
[q]
Where do you know about Arkadiy's death?
[/q]

This is my assumption. Look at the left part of the attached image from 1910 calendar. In the record of "КРЕСТОВОЗДВИЖЕНСКАЯ АН. ТИМ. вд. пдплк. Знаменская 16", "вд. пдплк." means widow of a Podpolkovnik. On the right side (1909), there is the same record for "Anna Timofeevna", but, it is "ж. пдплк" means WIFE of Podpolkovnik and slightly below a record for Arcady who lived at the same address.

Kelli_D написал:
[q]
Because it could be the reason, why Dmitrij was in St. Petersburg in 1910?
[/q]

Possibly. However, Anna lived in St. Petersburg in 1916. In 1924 there are no record for her and I do not have anything in period of 1917-1923.

P.S. Is it ok that I made a small russian text citation above?

Прикрепленный файл: Untitled.png
---
Kelli_D
Начинающий

На сайте с 2014 г.
Okay, it is very interesting. I saw the entries, but I don't read, that Anna was his wife.

Arkadij was a Russian border officer. It seems, I need his personnel file, too.

Why the personnel files, which I have, all end in the year 1908/09?
← Назад    Вперед →Страницы: ← Назад 1 2 3 * 4 5 6 7 Вперед →
Модераторы: Gnom7, kbg_dnepr, Andrey Maslennikov
Генеалогический форум » Message board » People and ancestors search in Russia » For English speaking users; Für Deutschsprechende » Крестовоздвиженский Дмитрий Иванович [тема №55525]
Вверх ⇈