ВГД требуется ведущий (админ)   [х]
Всероссийское Генеалогическое Древо
На сайте ВГД собираются люди, увлеченные генеалогией, историей, геральдикой и т.д. Здесь вы найдете собеседников, экспертов, умелых помощников в поисках предков и родственников. Вам подскажут где искать документы о павших в боях и пропавших без вести, в какой архив обратиться при исследовании родословной своей семьи, помогут определить по старой фотографии принадлежность к воинским частям, ведомствам и чину. ВГД - поиск людей в прошлом, настоящем и будущем!
Вниз ⇊

Martinoff (Мартынов)

← Назад    Вперед →Страницы: ← Назад 1 2 3 4 5 ... 27 28 29 30 31 * 32 33 Вперед →
Модераторы: Gnom7, kbg_dnepr, Andrey Maslennikov
ptichca_cinichca
Начинающий

На сайте с 2012 г.
Рейтинг: 1
Frank, we can contakte him (Andrey), but if you want? confused.gif
ptichca_cinichca
Начинающий

На сайте с 2012 г.
I ll reread one more time and translate what is wrotten. And do same copy for you... a_003.gif
F. Martinoff

F. Martinoff

На сайте с 2006 г.
Рейтинг: 14
that would be great if you can contact Andrey,
maybe he has more information!

Don't worry about the translation until we have a confirmation
that it's the same family!

..unless there is important information about the origin of
"Мартынов (Мартингоф) Готлиб Юрьевич" !
F. Martinoff

F. Martinoff

На сайте с 2006 г.
I wonder if "Olegvm" is Andrey,
than I am already in contact with him! a_003.gif

http://translate.google.de/tra...6bih%3D887

F. Martinoff

F. Martinoff

На сайте с 2006 г.

Guest написал:
[q]
[/q]

CORRECTION !!!
"""Son of Friedrich Johann Martinoff
Aleksander Julius Martinoff born 27.III.1844
first marriage Johanna Cecilie Hankert born 1848 +1872""""

Johanna Cecilie Steenkiste-Steinkiste
parents/ancestors most likely "van Steenkiste" from the Netherlands or Belgium"

most likely this family or related to them
http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Famille_van_Steenkiste
ptichca_cinichca
Начинающий

На сайте с 2012 г.
I dont have e-mail of Andrey, but I saw his profile in the Russian soc. networks.
And I found him here (excuse, only in Russian, I can give you my login and the password).
http://www.rusalbom.ru/photo/u...048771c4b2
a_003.gif
ptichca_cinichca
Начинающий

На сайте с 2012 г.

F. Martinoff написал:
[q]
[/q]
I wonder if "Olegvm" is Andrey,
than I am already in contact with him! a_003.gif

You could ask him ( "Olegvm")????

I ll try to contact Andrey ;-)
ptichca_cinichca
Начинающий

На сайте с 2012 г.
Hi Frank!
olegvm is the husband of the niece of Andrey (the daughter of his brother).
olegvm accepted the most active (and even moreover) participation in the researches begun by Andrey, found a lot of new and systematized a collected material.
So- its the same family...
F. Martinoff

F. Martinoff

На сайте с 2006 г.
This info did cost an Arm and a Leg!

Maybe it will help somebody!

"""
The originals of grants are still buried well, and it seems that the just now access is technically impossible. Thus so far I used the supplementary sources - the two illustrated inner records of the office of arms [the Armorial Section of the Dept of Heraldry Office of the Governing Senate] which are reliable and from which I derived the following:

1) The arms (known to you) of the Martynovs who were granted fiefdoms in 1631 (General Armorial, part III, no. 86): the cloud and the armour are relatively dark (the latter being of dark steel) but both may be loosely interpreted as Azure, "Proper" in Russian heraldry being usually [and officially] understood as "the regular tincture closest to the colour emblazoned/meant"; the sword is Argent, hilt and pommel Or.

2) Colonel Alexei Martynov (patent from 15.XI.1848): per fess, Gules a demi-griffin Proper [=Or] brandishing a sword Argent, hilt and pommel Or; and Vert, a sabre and a lance Argent crossed and a battle-mace Or overall. Probably no crest, like in the case of the no.1.

3) The descendants of Collegial Councellor Alexei Martynov (patent from 29.III.1863): Azure a swan Argent within an orle of nine mullets of five points Or. For the crest, a swan as in the shield.

4) Major General Gerasim Antonov[ich] Martynov and his posterity (General Armorial, part XVIII, no. 37): Or a pile [touching the field's lower edge] Sable charged with a "fortress" (castle) with one tower Argent. For the crest (which I so far know only from description), a cross Argent (of a form which I was unable to specify) between the eagle's wings Sable.

5) What is more, in the collection of family arms compiled by Anisim Knyazev (submitted to Catherine II in 1785 and now kept in the library of the University of Kazan where I was able to see it; it is also published in monochrome) contains two coloured scetches of armorial seals of a gentleman named Matvey Grigorievich Martynov, almost certainly the Lieutenant General of this name, who in 1774 participated in trial of Pugachev and his companions in mutiny, and in 1780 resided in Moscow. He is the very same Matvey Grigorievich Martynov who was a "bayonet-Junker" in 1744 and in 1750 was promoted to Oberfeuerwerker [an equivalent of Captain]; in 1754, being an officer of artillery responsible for making fireworks for the Court, gained Major's rank for a successful performance, but soon was poisoned by smoke and suffered a painful illness. He was married but I know nothing of his posterity. This gentleman bore on his two different seals: (1) Argent a fess Gules charged with three roses Or; a grilled helmet is adorned with a low panache, most likely not intended to be a real crest; (2) the same, but in the base the fess is accompanied with a fleur-de-lis, emblazoned in a dark paint, most likely Sable; and for the crest, two wings Argent, charged with the fess as in the arms.

Yours M""""
F. Martinoff

F. Martinoff

На сайте с 2006 г.
... just found the mother of "Adolph Martynoff",
and am looking for her parents...

Libausche Zeitung Nr. 42 date 20.02.1889

I believe the correct spelling would be

"Anna Anielia (Amalie) von Łaszewsky - Laszewski "

this is the only family "von Łaszewsky" I could find with connections to the Baltics,

http://www.wiadomosci.sierakow...amp;arch=1
http://zelberschwecht.com/tree/ipv.htm
maybe some of you have better information,

she must have been born between 1815 and 1825 !?
← Назад    Вперед →Страницы: ← Назад 1 2 3 4 5 ... 27 28 29 30 31 * 32 33 Вперед →
Модераторы: Gnom7, kbg_dnepr, Andrey Maslennikov
Вверх ⇈