ВГД требуется ведущий (админ)   [х]
Всероссийское Генеалогическое Древо
На сайте ВГД собираются люди, увлеченные генеалогией, историей, геральдикой и т.д. Здесь вы найдете собеседников, экспертов, умелых помощников в поисках предков и родственников. Вам подскажут где искать документы о павших в боях и пропавших без вести, в какой архив обратиться при исследовании родословной своей семьи, помогут определить по старой фотографии принадлежность к воинским частям, ведомствам и чину. ВГД - поиск людей в прошлом, настоящем и будущем!
Вниз ⇊

Slobodenyuk / Dumyak

Relatives

← Назад    Вперед →Модераторы: N_Volga, Asmodeika, Радомир
michaelslobodniuk
Участник

Melbourne Australia
На сайте с 2012 г.
Рейтинг: 11
Looking for relatives of Iwan Slobodenyuk and Evdokia Dumyak.
My family came from
Luka, Horodenkivs'kyi district, Ivano-Frankivs'ka, Ukraine

Yakinyuk was my grandmother Marta Dumyak's maiden name. She married Teodor Dumyak whose brother Wasyl went to New York about 1910. They have all passed away.
My mother was Evdokia Dumyak. born in 1922. She has a brother Paul who we yhink joined the Partisan Army and was last heard of in Czechoslovakia. After the war the red cross could not find him. Evdokia married Ivan Slobodenyuk in 1947 in Wandstast Labour Camp. They had a daughter Maria who died. We have found her grave site in Zeven Germany. They emigrated to Newcastle, Australia in 1950. Teodor and Marta and two children Wasyl and Maria came to Australia in 1949.
My brother went to Luka, Horodenkivs'kyi district, Ivano-Frankivs'ka, Ukraine 15 years ago and saw the village and house where my mother, Evdokia lived. It is over the bridge near the cemetery near the church with three domes. He tried to find my father's relatives, Iwan in Komintervinsk. He found cousins ​​but some would not speak to him.
My parents said on his refugee papers that his parents, Prokof and Akalynya Slobodenyuk had died and he assumed his three brothers and sister were still alive, We found a Prokof Slobodyanyuk who was executed in 1938 Who CAME from the Vinnitsya Region.
http:// www.reabit.org.ua/nbr/
We Keep Searching for My Fathers family. He seems to be a mystery. He says he was in Luka Horodenka 1937-42 before going to the labour camps.There he was later a barracks leader at Seedorf. The Dumyak's Say They owned a Tobacco Farm in Luka. Thank you very much
from National Archive Records Australia
http://recordsearch.naa.gov.au...de=5486553
http://recordsearch.naa.gov.au
---
Michael Slobodniuk Melbourne Australia
michaelslobodniuk
Участник

Melbourne Australia
На сайте с 2012 г.
Рейтинг: 11
After much looking, finally found information about my fathers's mother. Her surname Guszejawa, Akeliena , born Poland 1894. Looking for where I might find further details. According to naturalisation papers of my father she was married to Prokop Slobodniuk born Poland 1890
---
Michael Slobodniuk Melbourne Australia
← Назад    Вперед →Модераторы: N_Volga, Asmodeika, Радомир
Вверх ⇈