Всероссийское Генеалогическое Древо

Генеалогический форум ВГД

На сайте ВГД собираются люди из многих городов и стран, увлеченные генеалогией, историей, геральдикой и т.д. Здесь вы найдете собеседников, экспертов, умелых помощников в поисках предков и родственников. Вам подскажут где искать документы о павших в боях и пропавших без вести, в какой архив обратиться при исследовании родословной своей семьи, помогут определить по старой фотографии принадлежность к воинским частям, ведомствам и чину. ВГД - поиск людей в прошлом, настоящем и будущем!

Генеалогический форум ВГД »   People and ancestors search in Russia »   For English speaking users; Für Deutschsprechende »   Brickwall in Kursk
RSS

Brickwall in Kursk

<<Назад  Вперед>>Модераторы: Gnom7, kbg_dnepr, Andrey Maslennikov
tyrmist
Новичок

Рейтинг: 0 

Hello !

I've been trying, for years, to find my ancestors in Russia.
I have relatives there (in Kursk) I managed to contact them, but they don't want to talk to me. (Why ? No idea)
I have names of my ancestors, I'd like to get some certificates about them to find their lineage (I say "certificates" because I don't know if I could get any other piece of archive that would be useful, but if I can, tell me !)

I tried to contact ZAGS, in order to get a birth certificate, but it looks like the years I need have been destroyed/lost.

I might ask a death certificate, if it can help me in anyway, I know when some people could have died (not precisely though) and where.
All these death events would have happened after 1958, and one of them around 2012 for the most recent (I mention it because I don't know if ZAGS are still the useful institution)

I can read Russian, I also learnt a bit of the language, so I might understand a few things, but I'm far far to be autonomous.

If you have any idea, or any will to help me to beat this brickwall, it would be awesome !

Many thanks to everybody !!

PS : if you need more informations, context, please feel free to ask !
kbg_dnepr
Модератор раздела

Днипро (бывш. Днепропетровск)
Рейтинг: 3247 

Dear tyrmist,

your post shows very clearly the difference between the Western approach and the one here.
If you want to save your PD, then the only way is to address a professional, who'll do it very private - for ex., Semionoff Vitaly
or Roman

The other way would be to write in "open text", as we say it in Russian, what you need, something like:
I'm seeking for the birth date of XXX, who lived in XXX in 19xx-19xx, wife YYY, children A, B, C, D, E etc. - all you know even if you are not sure.
For ex. like this
Then maybe different people can give you different hints or a relative sees your post one day and comes back.

Good luck!

---
Катерина
Глушак (Брянск.) Ковалев, Федосенко (Могилевск.)
Оглотков (Горбат. у. НГГ) Алькин Жарков Кульдишов Баландин (Симб. губ.)
Клышкин Власенко Сакунов Кучерявенко (Глухов)
Кириченко Бондаренко Белоус Страшный (Новомоск. Днепроп.)
tyrmist
Новичок

Рейтинг: 0 

Thank you, I'll try !
<<Назад  Вперед>>Модераторы: Gnom7, kbg_dnepr, Andrey Maslennikov
Генеалогический форум ВГД »   People and ancestors search in Russia »   For English speaking users; Für Deutschsprechende »   Brickwall in Kursk
RSS

Реклама от YouDo