Всероссийское Генеалогическое Древо

Генеалогический форум ВГД

На сайте ВГД собираются люди из многих городов и стран, увлеченные генеалогией, историей, геральдикой и т.д. Здесь вы найдете собеседников, экспертов, умелых помощников в поисках предков и родственников. Вам подскажут где искать документы о павших в боях и пропавших без вести, в какой архив обратиться при исследовании родословной своей семьи, помогут определить по старой фотографии принадлежность к воинским частям, ведомствам и чину. ВГД - поиск людей в прошлом, настоящем и будущем!

Генеалогический форум ВГД »   People and ancestors search in Russia »   For English speaking users; Für Deutschsprechende »   Мипаяв
RSS

Мипаяв

Looking for Russian relatives in my family, swedish branch Ponsbach (Понсбахъ, Мипаяв)

<<Назад  Вперед>>Модераторы: Gnom7, kbg_dnepr, Andrey Maslennikov
epeby
Новичок

D-Luebeck
Рейтинг: 1 

Hello,
my name is Peter from Lübeck, GER. I'm in this forum for the first time today. Unfortunately, I have no knowledge of Russian and it was not easy to understand the course of the forum :(( . I hope to have made it reasonably, but I am very grateful for any help :) .

Прошу рассмотреть имеющиеся у меня сведения с тем, чтобы помочь мне в исследовании истории моей семьи. Имеющиеся сведения таковы:

I am looking for the birth, death, children, family, living places etc. of the following person:

Maria Alexeyevna Miljayeva (Мариа Алексыева Маяипва)
* 1873-74, Tver (Тверь), Central Russia
+ before 1907 St. Petersburg (Санкт-Петербург) ???, Tver (Тверь) ??? or ???
oo (Marriage banns): 16.1 / 23.1 / 30.1.1900 St. Petersburg (Санкт-Петербург), St. Catherine's Church in Sweden
Father of the bride: (Alexej) Miljajev (Мипаяв), 1900 Farmer in Tver (Тверь), Central Russia
Bridegroom: Carl Edvard Julius Ponsbach (Понсбахъ) * 7.1.1874, Pori (Björneborg), FIN
In January 1907 he (widower) married for the 2nd time in St. Petersburg (St. Catharinen)

https://sok.riksarkivet.se/bildvisning/A0066112_00006 (2nd line from the top)
(pg. 100 / 00-6)

In the hope that someone can help me, I thank you in advance.
Best regards
Peter

---
"I'm looking for information about Ponsbach (Понсбахъ), Milajew (Мипаяв)and Smirnow (Смирнов)in St. Petersburg (Санкт-Петербург) and City and district of Tver (Тверь)"
vedra
Долгожитель форума

vedra

Barcelona
Рейтинг: 1344 

Hi Peter,
The correct transcription of these names is:

Мария Алексеева Миляева
Алексей Миляев
Понсбах

Try to do some internet search with this.
In case It doesn't work we could help you to translate your message for the forum of the
town of Tver or other.

Mask-13
Долгожитель форума

Москва
Рейтинг: 468 

Peter,

Tver city birth records of years 1873 and 1874 have survived, and even more, they are digitalized by familysearch.org and available online.
Some records are even indexed, but only a small fraction of them. For the most part you have to look up through scans.
As a rule, a surname of "farmers" ("farmer" here is a social estate, person could live in a city and have nothing to do with farming) was not reflected in documents. However, there is some "farmer" Alexey Yakovlev Milyaev in indexed records. His wife Ekaterina gave birth to a son Vasiliy in 1873 in Vyshniy Volochok (a city near Tver)
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1:33S7-9GFS-9S1Q?i=51&cc=1921824
Another guy with exactly the same name but different estate ("former merchant") and a different wife is mentioned as a father of a newborn Nikolai in 1898
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1:33S7-9GFQ-96JG?i=52&cc=1921824

While it's really high probability that abovementioned guys are your relatives, one cannot claim that any of them is a father of Maria, based on just a name, surname and age, especially given that thy live in a different city. What you have to do, is to look up through all the birth records of Tver city of 1873 and 1874. This is a large task to do, as city was reletively big and had like 70 parishes. But if you'll be lucky enough to find Maria's birth record further researh will be much easier, as it will give you Alexey's place of origin, and you will be able to trace his genealogy by tax records up to 17th century (tax records are much easier to study, they contain complete family members lists)

It's worth mentioning that familysearch.org has some problems with Russian laws and is going to remove Russian records on April 2nd.
I'm not sure you can study Russian that fast :). So you probably better hire a professional genealogist that live in Tver (that's important because most of the documents are not digitalised and are only available in Tver State Archive in paper). There are some guys here on this forum.

P.S. There is a translation error in your information. Bridegroom was not a widower, it was his 1st marriage, this is written very clear in the record. Also the record mentions his profession, "turner", and the one of his father, "sawyer".

---
Исследователи крестьянских родословных! Отмечайте на карте сайта свои населенные пункты. Это ваш шанс найти тех людей, которым интересны результаты вашей работы.
epeby
Новичок

D-Luebeck

Good evening vedra,
at first thanks a lot for the correct description of all the Russian names. It's the first time, I'v to work with russian letters.
Tomorrow will I do as you wrote and search in the web with the right names.
And thanks a lot, too, for your offer of help with the russian translation of my mail from 22 февраля 2018, to use it into the Tver- forum or other ones. If I need it will I like to contact you again.
Best regards
Peter

---
"I'm looking for information about Ponsbach (Понсбахъ), Milajew (Мипаяв)and Smirnow (Смирнов)in St. Petersburg (Санкт-Петербург) and City and district of Tver (Тверь)"
epeby
Новичок

D-Luebeck

Good evening Mask-13,

Thanks a lot for your long and interesting mail. Everything of the Russian genealogic subjects is new for me. You'r right, it is definitiv not sure that I can study Russian that fast :). It is the first time to be in contact with language and letters :(( .
Today its late, so I'll try tomorrow to search in the web, especially into FamilySearch, time is running, the 2rd of April is not far away :((
Unfortunatelly I only own the datas, which I already wrote in my mail. I know that there is still a LOT of work for me left. Maybe I'll hire a professional genealogist. If this is necessary will I ask you for help again.
Best regards
Peter

PS: (котировка: There is a translation error in your information. Bridegroom was not a widower .....)
Maybe I wrote it not clear :(( . What I mean is: Carl Edvard Julius Ponsbach (Понсбах) married in January 1907 for the 2nd time (Alexandra Fedorovna Smirnov) and in the documant is he called as a widower and probably his first wife Maria already died.

---
ivanteika
Долгожитель форума
Эх, расскажи, бродяга: Чей ты родом? Откуда ты?

ivanteika

ХМАО-Югра, Россия
Рейтинг: 1403 

Могут ли модераторы изменить заголовок этой темы с Мипаяв на Миляев?

---
Дурнопьян, Кустов, Страшко(Украина, Беларусь, Брянщина, Башкирия), Пацко(в)(везде) , Бакланов(Воронежская, Белгородская), Бобырь(Полтавская, Омская), Сабадаш-везде. Все данные размещены мною добровольно для генеалогического поиска.
<<Назад  Вперед>>Модераторы: Gnom7, kbg_dnepr, Andrey Maslennikov
Генеалогический форум ВГД »   People and ancestors search in Russia »   For English speaking users; Für Deutschsprechende »   Мипаяв
RSS

Реклама от YouDo