ВГД требуется ведущий (админ)   [х]
Всероссийское Генеалогическое Древо
На сайте ВГД собираются люди, увлеченные генеалогией, историей, геральдикой и т.д. Здесь вы найдете собеседников, экспертов, умелых помощников в поисках предков и родственников. Вам подскажут где искать документы о павших в боях и пропавших без вести, в какой архив обратиться при исследовании родословной своей семьи, помогут определить по старой фотографии принадлежность к воинским частям, ведомствам и чину. ВГД - поиск людей в прошлом, настоящем и будущем!
Вниз ⇊

GVOZDICH and BARTKOWICK

Other spellings: GVOZDEVO, GODUNOV, GVOZDIC, GVOSDITCH, GOOZDICH, and GOODRICH; BARTOWICK and BARTKOWIAK.

← Назад    Вперед →Модераторы: Gnom7, kbg_dnepr, Andrey Maslennikov
Ron Bronemann
Greetings from the heartland of the United States of America. I hope all is well with you and your family.
I am seeking the paternal great-grandfather of my grandsons, Fletcher and Mitchell GOOZDICH: Mike (Mela) GVOZDICH, his wife, Julia BARTKOWICK and their family. Other spellings: GVOZDEVO, GODUNOV, GVOZDIC, GVOSDITCH, GOOZDICH, and GOODRICH; BARTOWICK and BARTKOWIAK.
Mike (Mela) GVOZDICH, b. 25 Oct 1896 Voinich, Austria/Croatia, d. 14 Aug 1972 Fredericktown, Pennsylvania, USA, m. 5 Jan 1921 Uniontown, Pennsylvania, USA, Julia BARTKOWICK, b. Feb 1906 Depew, NY, d. 9 Aug 1999 Vestaburg, PA. They were the parents of Sophia, b. 1922 Franklin Farms, Washington Co., PA, d. unknown as a youth; Helen HAUGE, b. 1923 Smock, Fayette Co., PA; Dorothy O'KEEFE, b. 1925 Smock, PA, Joey, b. 1926 Braznell, d. unknown as youth, PA; Margie, b. 1928, Braznell or Bitner, d. 18 mos. at Braznell, PA, Catherine "Kitty" GROOMS, b. 1930 Bitner, PA, living; Mitchell "Mike" GOOZDICH, b. 16 Apr 1933 Vestaburg, PA, d. 21 Nov 1993 Vestaberg, PA; Gin ZITES, b. 1936, Lilly, Cambria Co., PA; and Lee R., b. 1942 Royal, Susquehanna Co., PA, living.
Mike GVOZDICH'S parents were Joe GVODEV, b. abt. 1879 Voinich, Austria, d. 1935, Allegheny Co., Pennsylvania, USA m. abt. 1895 Annie ZORIC b. 1875 to Slovenian parents living in Serbia or Austria, d. unknown. They were also the parents of John, b. unknown, d. unknown in a Western state, and Sophia, b. unknown, d. unknown, m. unknown Mike FOSTER, blacksmith at Royal, Susquehanna Co., PA, b. unknown, d. unknown. Mike worked in the coal mines and he and his family spoke Russian at home.
I not know when Joe and Annie immigrated to the USA, but while their children were growing up they were living in the Brownstown, Lancaster Co., PA area. By 1917 they are living in Gilmore, Fayette Co., PA and by 1921 they are living in Wilmerding, Allegheny Co., PA. They probably were living in PA at an earlier date.
I am sorry that I cannot send this to you in Russian. I hope you are able to understand the above message. I look forward to you response.
Best wishes!
Ron Bronemann
ron_bronemann@hotmail.com
Des Moines, Iowa, USA
← Назад    Вперед →Модераторы: Gnom7, kbg_dnepr, Andrey Maslennikov
Вверх ⇈