Всероссийское Генеалогическое Древо
На сайте ВГД собираются люди, увлеченные генеалогией, историей, геральдикой и т.д. Здесь вы найдете собеседников, экспертов, умелых помощников в поисках предков и родственников. Вам подскажут где искать документы о павших в боях и пропавших без вести, в какой архив обратиться при исследовании родословной своей семьи, помогут определить по старой фотографии принадлежность к воинским частям, ведомствам и чину. ВГД - поиск людей в прошлом, настоящем и будущем!
Вниз ⇊

Travenko Ivan Anatolievich

Searching For a Very Loved Friend.
Please help me....

← Назад    Вперед →Модераторы: Gnom7, kbg_dnepr, Andrey Maslennikov
Ludmilla
скончалась 16 марта 2009 Светлая ей память!

Ludmilla

Москва
На сайте с 2005 г.
Рейтинг: 1489
Hi I'm trying to make contact wih a friend who I haven't been able to communicate with for about seven months. We,ve known each other for two years. I have called and wrote to him by emails and nothing. His name is Ivan Travenko Anatolievich. If soemone knows him please contact me. My email is aramoix_h@hotmail.com. I would really arpreciate it. Thanks alot. And God bless you all.
sad.gif I found out just the other day that he was a fraud. I do not evenh know who I talked to for three years. He used to send me pitures of a fifa player. Even though he did this to me I do not care because the person who talked to me helped me alot. He lied and tricked me but the help is more powerful than the lies. I just wish he would send me an email and explain or just say hi . I dont know...but what else can you expect on the internet. His "name"was Ivan Anatolievich Travenk aroung 26 yrs but what is the use it was all a lie. Could you believe I cried for him and the thing that happened to him!!! Well it was nice while it lasted but o sad and hurtful when it enned. I still cant get or this person!!! It will always be a mistery.
← Назад    Вперед →Модераторы: Gnom7, kbg_dnepr, Andrey Maslennikov
Вверх ⇈