ВГД требуется ведущий (админ)   [х]
Всероссийское Генеалогическое Древо
На сайте ВГД собираются люди, увлеченные генеалогией, историей, геральдикой и т.д. Здесь вы найдете собеседников, экспертов, умелых помощников в поисках предков и родственников. Вам подскажут где искать документы о павших в боях и пропавших без вести, в какой архив обратиться при исследовании родословной своей семьи, помогут определить по старой фотографии принадлежность к воинским частям, ведомствам и чину. ВГД - поиск людей в прошлом, настоящем и будущем!
Вниз ⇊

HOERSCH

← Назад    Вперед →Модераторы: Gnom7, kbg_dnepr, Andrey Maslennikov
Ludmilla
скончалась 16 марта 2009 Светлая ей память!

Ludmilla

Москва
На сайте с 2005 г.
Рейтинг: 1489
Hi:

I am doing some research into my family and came upon some interesting facts, and I hope you can help me get more information.

I am especially interested in information about the HOERSCH family.  My info saws that the family originated in Germany, but moved to Russia and then to the US.  The date that I have managed to trace back to is sometime around 1876.  Gottlieb Hoersch, born around 1876 and died in 1905 in Hebron, ND.  He had 2
younger brothers, John and Henry, who also lived in Hebron, ND.  Gottlieb apparently married a Christina Schempp sometime around 1900, and they had 4
children:  Lydia born 11/05/1905, Emanuel born about 1906, Bertha born about 1908 and Clara born 5/11/1909.

Gottlieb Hoersch was apparently a very industrious, successful man.  He was a farmer, but not sure what he farmed.  He had the first automobile in the area, as
well as modern farm equipment.  His brothers, or at least 2 of them were Ministers.  He died of some kind of stomach ailment.  He left his wife and four children
devastated by financially secure.  He even left a substantial inheritance to his wife to raise the children and provide for their education as well, fairly unheard of at that time.  Unfortunately, Christina also died of a blood clot following gallbladder surgery in 1912, and the four children were sent to live with relatives.

Please let me know if you need anything more from me, but I would certainly be interested in any history of this family name in Russia.

Thanks in advance,
Ingrid Kirschbaum
1430 Brett Place, #13
San Pedro, CA  90732

ingrid.kirschbaum@ngc.com or
ingridkirschbaum@aol.com
← Назад    Вперед →Модераторы: Gnom7, kbg_dnepr, Andrey Maslennikov
Вверх ⇈